Friday, November 6, 2009

Warkah From Encik Norman Yusoff


Hehe...ni lecturer kteorg...subject Introduction in Film & Television.
He give something to my friend, Sorren@Azlina(hak3) to forward to all CT111 Part 1 2009 by e-mailing.
Here it is,warkah from En Norman:

normyus@hotmail.com

Greetings all,


Many thanks. I truly enjoyed teaching your class, as most of you have been great students! It's a great pleasure to have met and taught you guys. I hope you guys will continue being wonderful throughout your studies in UiTM,. Do strive for excellence! Besides getting involved in so many activities and productions, don't forget to watch as many films as possible, and read regularly.

Of course, I will not forget you guys. I don't have a blog, but you guys can always reach me via my email, even once I leave to further my studies in February 2010, insyaAllah.

Wishing all of you all the best in your academic and creative endeavours. You guys take care.

"Education is not the filling of a bucket, but the lighting of a fire." - Yeats

Salam,

Norman

All CT111 should read this......
Thanx 4 the warkah En Norman, ble pnjang umur kte berjumpe lgi....
*from all CT111 Part 1 2009

5 comments:

  1. Ehem.
    Nasib baik ko kredit name ak.
    Klo tak ak saman ko!
    Nguahahahahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. mzti la,klu x dkra plagarism...hek3
    sume 2 dri Sorren ek...die la references aku..hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. kita akan merindui encik norman..!!!!!!!
    en.normm..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. warkah b'lagu pilu kew?
    h0ho..

    en.n0rman..
    pencetus smngat ak c0ntinue screen nih..
    huhuhuhu....

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the visit n be my follower..nice meeting you indeed :)

    ReplyDelete